Risk types can be edited after they are created. The user can change a risk type’s name, description, colour tag, risk impact areas, and the custom fields added to the risk type’s entries in a risk register. To edit a risk impact area’s name description and colour tags:
- Go to the “Manage Risks” section:
- Click the edit button on the “Risk Types” filter to reach a list of risk types:
- Click the edit button next to one of the risk types:
- Here you will find fields for the risk’s title, description, and colour tag:
- After you have made changes to these attributes, click the “SAVE” button to preserve the changes you made:
You should note that only the “COLOUR” and “NAME” fields must be populated.