Tags make risks easier to locate by providing fixed attributes around which risks can be filtered into different groups. You can add as many tags to a risk as you like. To assign a tag to a risk:
- Go to the “Manage Risks” section:
- Click the edit button next to the risk to which you would like to add a tag:
- Click the “TAGS” field and use its dropdown to select an available tag:
- When you do this, you will see the selected tag appear above the field:
- Click the “SUBMIT” button to preserve this change:
This risk will now be included in any filters applied with the tag you just attached.