If two-factor authentication has been activated by a portal administrator, the portal will prompt you to activate a second authentication method in addition to your password:
- Start by logging in as you normally would:
- Select the authentication method you would like to use and click the “CONTINUE” button:
- If you choose to authenticate with the Google Authenticator App, use your device to scan the QR code provided by the portal:
- Enter the verification code provided to you by the Authenticator App and click the “CONFIRM SETUP button:
- If you choose to use SMS texts as your authentication method, select your mobile phone number’s country and enter your mobile number then click the “GENERATE CODE” button:
- Enter the verification code sent to your mobile phone by text and click the “CONTINUE” button:
From this point onwards you will always be required to use your second method of authentication to gain access to the portal.