Once you have obtained setup details from your Single Sign On (SSO) authentication provider you will need to add these details to the 3GRC platform:
- Let the cursor hover over your name in the portal window until a drop-down menu appears:
- Select “Site Administration” from the drop-down menu:
- Select the “Single Sign On” tab:
- Enter the details provided to you by your SSO authentication provider:
- Click the “SAVE & VALIDATE” button:
The 3GRC platform will now inform you that SSO has been established for your platform’s internal user accounts.