Once you have obtained setup details from your Single Sign-On (SSO) authentication provider you will need to add these details to the 3GRC platform:
- Let the cursor hover over your name in the portal window until a drop-down menu appears:
- Select “Site Administration” from the drop-down menu:
- Select the “Single Sign On” tab:
- Enter the details provided to you by your SSO authentication provider:
- Click the “SAVE & VALIDATE” button:
The 3GRC platform will now inform you that SSO has been established for your platform’s internal user accounts. Users who registered an account before this will now need to confirm the setup before they can use SSO while users who register after this will use their workplace user account’s login details during registration.