You can restrict users to only logging in from certain IP-Addresses. To designate these IP-Addresses for a user:
- Go to the “View Users” tab:
- Click the “EDIT” button next to the user whose IP-Address access you wish to limit:
- Select the “IP RANGES” tab:
- Enter a name for the range to identify the location this entitles the user to log in from:
- Enter the lower boundary of the IP-Address range into the left field and the upper boundary of the IP-Address range in the right field. Alternatively, enter the same IP-Address into both fields to limit the user to access from a single IP-Address:
- Click the “ADD IP RANGE” button:
PLEASE NOTE: When you click the add “IP RANGE” button, the user will be immediately limited to accessing the portal from the designated IP-Range. They will be immediately logged out of the portal if they are logged in from any other IP-Addresses.