Permissions are added to roles and then roles are attached to users in order to specify what a user can and cannot do in the portal. To add permissions to an existing role:
- Go to the “View Users” tab:
- Select the “Roles and Permissions” tab:
- Click the role you would like to change the permissions for:
- Select the boxes of the role permissions that you would like to add to, or subtract from, the role:
- Scroll down and click the “SAVE PERMISSIONS” button:
All users with this role assigned will now have their portal permissions altered accordingly.