RELEASED ON: 2nd June 2017
- GRCC-72 - Added a future projections for charts to the historical page based risk item completion dates.
- GRCC-466 - Added a switch so each email can be disabled if required.
- GRCC-689 - Added a dedicated contract page to show all contracts across all third parties.
- GRCC-742 - Added the ability to link directly to portal pages in emails etc. The link destination is retained even if you aren't logged into the portal.
- GRCC-815 - 'Notes' from surveys are now shown on the risk item page.
- GRCC-824 - You can now click on a risk within the 'Risks Identified' report and view all the risk items assoicated.
- GRCC-886 - Add additional columns and stats to the 'Risks identified' report.
- GRCC-915 - You can now see all the survey answers on the risk item as well as the answers that were selected.
- GRCC-825 - We've changed the layout of the survey page so the text case text is mixed so that its easier to read.
- GRCC-864 - We've made it more obvious that there is a 'none of the above' option on the checkbox answers survey builder.
- GRCC-891 - The risk item export now shows the risk categories.
- GRCC-916 - We've removed the ‘scenario response’ prefixing on risk recommendations.
- GRCC-831 - We've fixed an issue where users saw an error when they could not view any attached documents.
- GRCC-860 - We've fixed an issue where an error is shown if you tried to change a risk impact or likelihood scores on a risk item.
- GRCC-861 - We've fixed an issue where clients could not client new third parties.
- GRCC-863 - We've fixed a spelling mistake on questions with multiple check boxes.
- GRCC-866 - We've fixed an issue where users could not load the answers to submissions where a checkbox answer is used.
- GRCC-867 - We've fixed a problem were you were not able to duplicate a survey.
- GRCC-868 - We've fixed a problem were the risk resolution costs on third party risk page was broken.
- GRCC-869 - We've fixed the schedule running button on schedules which was not updating when the schedule was paused.
- GRCC-877 - We've fixed a problem were third parties could not be deleted and the risks and submissions were deleted.
- GRCC-879 - Fixed a mistake on the risk register which showed the label 'Risk Description' instead of 'Risk Name'.
- GRCC-884 - Fixed the risk matrix so that it isn't too big on large displays.
- GRCC-889 - Fixed the schedule showing started as soon as the schedule is activated.
- GRCC-897 - Fixed an issue where third-party statuses could not be deleted.
- GRCC-918 - Fixed an issue where risk direction and max likelihood was not copying to and from the survey library.