To de-activate and/or re-set two factor authentication:
- Locate your name in the top right corner on any page of the portal and let the cursor hover there until a drop-down menu appears.
- Click on the “My Account,” option at the top of the menu:
- Once you are viewing the “My Account” page, click the “Security” tab:
- Click the “Reset Code” button located in the box labelled “Reset two factor authentication” located down the right-hand side of the window:
- This will both reset and deactivate Two-Step Authentication.
From here you may reactivate two-step authentication by following the instructions in this article.