Sometimes you might wish to manually change a risk generated from a survey. To do this:
- Select the “View risk registers” tab:
- Click on the “VIEW REGISTER” button next to the risk register containing the scored risk:
- To manually change a risk score, click the “VIEW” button:
- Click the “EDIT” button adjacent to the score:
- The “RISK LIKELIHOOD” and “RISK IMPACT” are multiplied to get the overall score. Change these to alter the overall risk score, justify your reason for making the change, and click the “SUBMIT” button:
- You will now see that the overall risk score has been altered.
The generated score will change but the impact areas assigned to the risk will not change.