The portal allows you to create a risk and insert it into a risk register without needing to have a third party fill out a survey. To create a manual risk:
- Select the “View risk registers” tab:
- Click on the “VIEW REGISTER” button next to the risk register you wish to view:
- Click the “ADD A MANUAL RISK” button:
- Enter details for the risk you would like to add to the risk register:
- Once you are satisfied with these details, click the “SUBMIT” button:
- You will now see that the risk has been added to the risk register labelled with a “NEW” tag:
This risk is scored but does not have any connection to a particular survey response's score.