To check if a survey has been completed, you can view completion metrics by:
- Select the “Define schedule” tab:
- Click the “VIEW SUBMISSIONS” button:
- Survey completion is represented by coloured bars that show the proportion of surveys completed.
- If no surveys have been completed in the portal you will see both an empty “Overall progress” bar and empty “Progress” bars for each party surveyed:
- If all surveys have been completed in the portal you will see that both the “Overall progress” bar and the “Progress” bars have turned blue:
Once surveys are completed, you can see the risks generated by viewing associated risk registers or risk reports.