Risks are assigned impact scores from the risk areas. These scores are then multiplied with a likelihood score to create an overall risk score when one of your third parties answers a survey question. To check and/or change the risk impact scores assigned to particular risks:
- Select the “Manage Risks” tab:
- Click the “EDIT” button next to the risk:
- Select the “Risk Areas” tab:
- You can now see the risk impact levels assigned to this particular risk:
- If you would like to save any changes made here, click the “SUBMIT” button:
Changes made to these areas will now be reflected in risk scores generated from survey responses.