Risk “impact” areas are used to generate scores for particular risks. To edit a risk impact area:
- Select the “Manage Risks” tab:
- Select the “RISK AREAS” tab:
- Hovering your cursor over the different elements of each risk impact area will cause an edit icon to appear. Click on the element you would like to edit:
- Make any desired changes in the text box and click the “SAVE” button:
- You should now see that the changes you made have been applied to the risk impact area.
These changes will now be reflected in future risk scores that make use of this impact area.