Risk “impact” areas are used to generate scores for particular risks. To create a risk impact area:
- Select the “Manage Risks” tab:
- Select the “RISK AREAS” tab:
- Click the “CREATE A NEW IMPACT AREA” button at the bottom of the page:
- Enter a name and descriptions for the impact areas and the impact levels.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button:
- You can now see the risk impact and its risk levels on the Risk Areas tab:
This risk impact area can now be used to assign a particular score to risks. See the article on creating new risks.