Sometimes you might wish to edit a risk with changes to its name, description, tags, and/or risk impact areas. To edit a risk:
- Select the “Manage Risks” tab:
- Click the “EDIT” button next to the risk:
- Make edits to fields in the “Risk Details” tab:
- Make any desired changes to the Impact Areas under the “Risk Areas” tab:
- Click the “SUBMIT” button:
- The changes you have made to the risk should now appear in the Risks list:
The risk will now be searchable, and will calculate new scores, according to the changes you have made. Please note that existing risk scores will not change.