The Documents Manager allows you to collect files in the portal that can then be attached to surveys or used to create contracts for internal use. To upload documents for third parties, you must use a third party account.
To upload documents to the Documents Manager:
- Click the “View documents” tab:
- Click the “CREATE A NEW DOCUMENT” button located in the top right hand corner of the Documents page:
- Click the “ADD A FILE” button to choose a file from your computer’s hard drive or drag and drop a file into the “SELECT FILE” box where that button is located:
- Once you have uploaded a file, add details in the boxes below.
- From here, you can either click the “SAVE” button or click “Additional information” to add further conditions to the document:
- Under “Additional information,” you can add an expiration date for the document, schedule review notifications, assign responsibilities to other users, and tag the document. Once you have done this, click the “SAVE” button:
- You should now see the document listed on the Documents page:
This document can now be attached to surveys as needed.