To change your login password for the portal, you will need to access the “My Account” page:
- Locate your name in the top right corner on any page of the portal and let the cursor hover there until a drop-down menu appears:
Click on the “My Account,” option:
- Click the “Change Password” tab:
- Enter your current password into the box labelled “Current Password” followed by the password you wish to replace it with in the box labelled “New Password.”
- Re-type the new password in the box labelled “Confirm Password” and click the “Submit” button.
- If the password entered in “Confirm Password” matches that entered in “New Password” the portal will confirm that your password has been successfully changed. If these two passwords do not match, the portal will prompt you to check the spelling of both passwords.
Completing this process will disable the old password and replace it with the new password. If you have forgotten your password, please see our article on recovering forgotten passwords.